Why Buy Cueter Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Why Buy Cueter?
Our dealership has been in business for over 40 years in the Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti area. We are an Elite-status dealer with only the highest expectations for customer satisfaction. Our overall goal with each customer is to ensure 100% satisfaction in sales and service. We honor that commitment with our award winning service department and finance teams. We have a knowledgeable and experienced sales staff, courteous and friendly service writers, and trained and certified technicians here to make sure you get the best service possible.
It is this combination of superior customer service, along with outstanding products and attention to detail that makes Cueter Chrysler an Elite Status Chrysler Dealership. Just a few of these include:
- Fresh Start Program – FREE Oil & Filter Changes, FREE Car Washes, FREE Merchandise and DISCOUNTS on General Vehicle Maintenance and Service & Parts. All worth up to $1,000 in savings. Plus FREE Collision Deductible Reimbursement Policy worth up to $500 per Insurance Claim for 3 Years (Not valid with State Farm Insurance).
- 10 Minute Quick Quote – within minutes of selecting your vehicle, you will be presented with your Best Price, Payment & Down Payment Options. GUARANTEED.
- Discounts to active and retired Military personnel and Seniors.
- Bird Dog Program – earn cash rewards for every new customer you send us who purchases a new or pre-owned vehicle from Cueter. Earn up to $3,000 a year.
- State-of-the-Art Facility with modern amenities including FREE Wi-Fi, Satellite TV and Refreshments.
See dealer for complete details on all benefits/programs listed above.Prior to sale, customer must present a current advertisement for that month or written offer from competing dealership within the state of Michigan. The advertisement or written offer must show a lesser final sales price on the exact same year and model new vehicle including color, options, accessories and any applicable trade values. If exchange vehicle is of greater value, then the customer must pay the difference. The returned vehicle must be in the same condition it was in when purchased. Limit one time only. No cash value.