Common Financing Questions
- How does being self employed affect me?
Normally being self-employed is not a problem, we have many lenders that understand and can accommodate any situation.
- What if I have had a previous bankruptcy or repossession?
We work with all types of situations that people encounter. We have many lenders that deal with these type of situations and are happy to lend a hand in getting people back on track!
- What about if I do not have money to put down?
We work with lenders that allow you to put zero down. Depending on your situation, we can figure out how to help you.
- What if I am on Social Security or Disabled?
Many of our lenders like that there is a fixed income coming in.
- How much income do I need to have?
All of our lenders have different guide lines and change all the time.
- Do you report to the major credit reporting agencies?
The financial institutions we do business with all report to the credit reporting agency. The lenders that we deal with pull all 3 credit reports and use the best one so we can get you the best rates and terms.
- What if this is my first time buying??
We have programs for every situation even if you are a first time buyer.
- What if my trade in amount due is more than it is worth?
We have many lenders that understand if there is more owed on a car then what it is worth, and we will make sure that we structure it so the bank will understand the deal and give you the best situation possible.
- How do I buy a car after bankruptcy?
Buying a car after a bankruptcy is usually a very good thing and lenders encourage it. They understand that situations happen and want to help you get back on the right track!