Common Financing Questions
- How does being self employed affect me?
Normally being self-employed is not a problem, we have many lenders that understand and can accommodate any situation.
- What if I have had a previous bankruptcy or repossession?
We work with all types of situations that people encounter. We have many lenders that deal with these type of situations and are happy to lend a hand in getting people back on track!
- What about if I do not have money to put down?
We work with lenders that allow you to put zero down. Depending on your situation, we can figure out how to help you.
- What if I am on Social Security or Disabled?
Many of our lenders like that there is a fixed income coming in.
- How much income do I need to have?
All of our lenders have different guide lines and change all the time.
- Do you report to the major credit reporting agencies?
The financial institutions we do business with all report to the credit reporting agency. The lenders that we deal with pull all 3 credit reports and use the best one so we can get you the best rates and terms.
- What if this is my first time buying?
We have programs for every situation even if you are a first time buyer.
- What if my trade in amount due is more than it is worth?
We have many lenders that understand if there is more owed on a car then what it is worth, and we will make sure that we structure it so the bank will understand the deal and give you the best situation possible.
- How do I buy a car after bankruptcy?
Buying a car after a bankruptcy is usually a very good thing and lenders encourage it. They understand that situations happen and want to help you get back on the right track!
View New Vehicle Inventory View Used Vehicle Inventory Apply For Financing